Take One Last Look at the (Many) Plastic Bags of New York

It's no lie that if you've ever been to New York City, you see plastic bags everywhere you look.  Some of them are stuck in trees or pretending to be tumble weeds.  However, as the start of March 1, these plastic bags will be banned from New York state.  This change is not to be expected overnight.  The law will be lenient at first in order for the people to adjust with this modification.  I believe this is a great idea since it makes me sad seeing all those bags cluttering the city streets and on the sides of the roads.  My only concern is, will this be effective?  About 20 million people live in New York state which makes me think, how will everyone follow this law?  It's a great idea, I just hope it's successful. 

Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dual-fuel vehicles

Acid Zone in Chesapeake Bay Found