April current event

https://www.livescience.com/62140-can-salt-stop-climate-change.html

Scientists want to throw salt into the atmosphere!!! They believe that it will cool the earth and help the climate. They want to use salt cause it is highly reflective. I think that this is so wack, I never thought scientists would go this far as to throwing salt into the atmosphere to help our climate change. I am not sure how well it will work, but its a chance. I hope that they do it because I would love to see the results from this.

Comments

  1. I also think this is the most ridiculous method to slow global warming I've ever heard. Although, if scientists go through with this experiment, I would be curious to see their results.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dual-fuel vehicles

Acid Zone in Chesapeake Bay Found