Bees Reacting to Climate Change

I found this article very interesting because even though there might be more flowering time, the flowers become more poor. This causes a food shortage for the bees. This experiment was done by a team at Florida State University to get the real reason for the decline in Bee population across the world. I don't know if I agree with global warming being  the only reason that bees are dying but it could have a part in it.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170929093356.htm

Comments

  1. I believe that it is important to make sure that there are more plants in the world because of the carbon dioxide emissions from humans. We would need more plants to balance the oxygen levels and food supply for bees. Bees keep the growth of plants and populate them in the world, and I agree that global warming other factors could have influenced the decrease in bees. I suggest that you would right more about this article and give more data.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen a couple of people do this same article, and I was just curious how the loss of all these bees will affect our daily lives? You probably wont answer this question but if you do.. thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dual-fuel vehicles

Acid Zone in Chesapeake Bay Found