Climate Change is going to affect people's coffee

In the article it is saying how people don't care about Climate Change, but if their coffee depended on it maybe people would realize it. I think that Climate change is a big problem here in the United States. If this is what it takes for people to realize what climate change is then great. The demand for coffee in 2050 will have doubled from what it is right now. The reason for this is the temperature is rising meaning the coffee is not growing enough. People need to realize that Climate change is no joke. 

Comments

  1. How much research have you done on this subject because from what Evan's past two articles say, I'm not convinced climate change is real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't take Evan's articles as "climate change isn't real." I thought he was debating the cause, but I could have been misreading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dual-fuel vehicles

Acid Zone in Chesapeake Bay Found