Ozone layer

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/09/montreal-protocol-ozone-treaty-30-climate-change-hcfs-hfcs/

Human health, climate change, and the food chain are all things being protected under the ozone layer. New studies have shown that without this ozone layer none of the above would be taken care of. By 2050 the ozone would be gone with catastrophic effects if nothing would be done. This treaty that was signed 30 years ago today by all nations is working to protect the ozone layer as much as possible. I think it is very good and surprising that so many things are being done to protect this Earth.

Comments

  1. I find it good that there are people who do care this much about our ozone layer, me personally did not know that the ozone was this important. Im glad that this treaty was made and signed. After reading this I realized just how important the ozone layer is for everything on this planet. I hope that the ozone layer does not go away, we need it to survive so we need to protect it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this treaty is super important and has done a lot to protect our ozone layer. Knowing the harm that not having a ozone layer would cause, I think it is crucial that we do everything we can to protect it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the treaty being signed a very beneficial part to protecting the ozone layer. We only have one ozone layer and need to protect it as much as possible and be more considerate of all it does for us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dual-fuel vehicles

Acid Zone in Chesapeake Bay Found