New hope for old things.....



This Guy Makes Money Off Your Cigarette Butts and Flip-Flops

Comments

  1. So as I'm reading this article I am saying wow to myself. It is so inspiring to be seeing something done with things that are hurting our environment. Not only is he getting the crap out of our streets, but he is raising awareness and funds for the better of the environment. This was extremely interesting because it almost makes the reading think "oh, well if he's doing that, what can I do?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Jenna! After reading the article I also asked myself "What could I be doing?" This inspires me (and I'm sure many others) to go out and better my community/ environment by getting involved in creative ways.

      Delete
  2. Szaky's idea for reducing waste from packaging seems like a great idea. I have seen some products mentioned, like the backpacks made out of old packaging, in stores. However, I think utilizing packaging such as the stainless steel shampoo containers Szaky mentioned is an even better way to reduce waste. This article definitely takes a creative spin on reducing waste and helping the environment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dual-fuel vehicles

Acid Zone in Chesapeake Bay Found