http://www.nationalgeographic.com/photography/proof/2017/08/houston-flooding-hurricane-harvey-video-spd/  This article is about a Texas native who is a photographer named Erin Trieb. She was visiting family in Houston when she was caught in the storm. In my opinion I think the people that stayed in Houston are crazy. You would think that Katrina would have given them a wake up call. You have insurance so your house can be repaired. You can't repair life. The people are crazy that stayed in Houston.

Comments

  1. I have mixed feelings about "should I stay or should I go" (The Clash, by the way). I wish I knew the specifics of local officials' advice. Since I don't, I can't judge. You never know what you'd do until you're in the situation yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it could be hard for some people to simply pack up and leave, even if it's because of a hurricane. While I do believe with all the warnings people should have left, I can see why some might have stayed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dual-fuel vehicles

Acid Zone in Chesapeake Bay Found