Did volcanoes kill dinos?

click for volcano


People have theories about how the mass extinction occurred. Some believe that it was from a meteor, some believe that it was from volcanoes. Others believe that it was caused by both. Studies have shown the volcanic activity occurred before the meteor even hit Earth. Other data shows that most of the eruptions came years after and were caused by the meteor.


I personally believe that the mass extinction could have been cause by both the meteor and volcanoes. I think that the meteor had more of an affect than the volcanoes did during the initial extinction and the volcanoes could have played a bigger part after the meteor struck.

Comments

  1. This is interesting to think about, in my opinion I believe the mass extinction was occurred only by the meteor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that it was a mix of both. The volcanoes probably burst, and then the meteor hit and killed the dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was interesting to read about. I never thought of volcanoes causing mass extinction. I still think it occurred because of the meteor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dual-fuel vehicles

Acid Zone in Chesapeake Bay Found