Honestly, Some Questions Are Better Left Unanswered

In this article some people argue how they would like some things left unsaid in certain cases. In ways, scientific experiments, scientists get the thrill of solving them. Some people are worried about the big reveal being disappointing. With some mysteries, it's better to imagine what's in the black hole or why we have bad dreams. Some things are better left unknown. I agree with this article, I think the way things are going is fine enough with me, why change the way I think of things, just to get a scientific answer, that's boring.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/19/science/unsolved-mysteries.html

Comments

  1. I agree, it's better to have some things left unsaid because it takes away the worries we could be having if we had answers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dual-fuel vehicles

Acid Zone in Chesapeake Bay Found